If you are going to be signing on a mortgage you just might need two forms of ID. On the Patriot Act in a mortgage sometimes 2 forms of ID are required. So you say I do not have a passport all I have is a Driver’s License. The second form of ID can be a utility bill with the address of where you live and your name, it can be another form of state or federal ID. It can be your social security card. Not all Patriot Acts require 2 forms of ID depends on the mortgage company and the title company how many forms of ID you will be required to produce.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *